A diesel heater operates in the same manner as a gas heater, pulling air from an external pipe and directing it into the heater’s combustion chamber. The air is mixed with diesel, and the diesel’s vapor is immediately ignited, heating the large surface area of the heat exchanger.
It is ideal when traveling during cold weather as it can provide you with instant warmth or heat, giving you comfort and convenience.
Additionally, it is essential to monitor the diesel performance to check the operating status and troubleshoot when needed, such as reducing the expense of spare components while extending the duration between overhauls.
Benefits of using diesel heaters
- Diesel heaters are frequently used and typically considered safe. Like LPG heaters, they have an auto-shutdown if the system temperature exceeds a safe operating threshold.
- A diesel heater has a fuel tank. When operating at medium power, the fuel consumption is less than 1 liter per hour, and the heat generated can raise the car temperature to around 20°C.
- They have excellent temperature control. Diesel heaters are equipped with modern microprocessors that allow them to control airflow and combustion, giving a variable fan speed and allowing them to maintain a consistent and satisfying temperature.
- More space may be saved by lowering the number of gas cylinders, which can last long. Some diesel heaters may be mounted on the outside of the vehicle, freeing up a large amount of space within the vehicle.
- Diesel heaters are dependable since they use diesel as their primary fuel source. They function effectively even at low temperatures while requiring little fuel or energy.
- Although diesel heaters are more costly to purchase than LPG heaters, they are less expensive in the long run. In exchange for your investment, you will have year-round access to your vehicle in complete comfort, convenience, and safety.
Install a diesel heater for your vehicle today!
Pure Diesel Power is a company that specializes in diesel performance, replacement parts, maintenance, and modification at a low cost.
Visit their website www.puredieselpower.com/ or contact them at 1-715-254-1833 for more information and inquiries about jump starters and diesel engines.